- In the absolute authority of the Bible – the Word of God recorded and preserved by the Holy Spirit (II Tim 3:16). The Bible is without error and is our absolute authority for all matters of life.
- In Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died for our sins and rose again the third day, according to the scriptures (I Cor 15:3-4)
- In Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (Eph 2:8-9)
- In the Holy Spirit who dwells in the heart of the believer (II Cor 1:21-22)
- In the security of the believer (Jn 10:28)
- In the separated life (II Cor 6:14-18)
- In the personal, pre-tribulational return of Jesus Christ to “Rapture” the church away; and the personal return of Jesus to the earth to establish his Millennial reign (I Thess 4, Rev 19 – 20)